In this article, I’ll give you sentences with “Skeptical” and another word for Skeptical. Explore the different ways to express the concept of “Skeptical” through examples.
The word “skeptical” means “having or showing doubt, disbelief, or caution.” It can be used to describe someone who is not easily convinced or who is inclined to question things. Skeptical people are often seen as being intelligent and rational, but they can also be seen as being negative or cynical.
All these sentences with Skeptical are verified, using acknowledged sources for their genuineness before being enlisted. Source: Your Info Master.
Origin of “Skeptical”
The word “skeptical” comes from the Greek word “skepsis,” which means “inquiry” or “doubt.” The ancient Greek Skeptics were a group of philosophers who believed that it was impossible to know anything for certain. They argued that all knowledge is based on assumptions, and that these assumptions can never be proven true.
Another word for Skeptical
Here is the list of another word for Skeptical:
20 Sentences with Skeptical
Here is the list of 20 sentences with Skeptical:
- The skeptical scientist was not convinced by the evidence.
- The skeptical customer was hesitant to buy the product.
- The skeptical parent was wary of the babysitter.
- The skeptical investor was doubtful of the company’s financials.
- The skeptical doctor was unconvinced of the patient’s diagnosis.
- The skeptical juror was dubious of the witness’s testimony.
- The skeptical judge was hesitant to issue the warrant.
- The skeptical politician was wary of the opponent’s promises.
- The skeptical teacher was doubtful of the student’s explanation.
- The skeptical reporter was unconvinced of the source’s information.
- She approached the new opportunity with a skeptical mindset.
- His skeptical nature made it difficult for him to trust others easily.
- The politician’s promises were met with a skeptical response from the public.
- I remain skeptical of the claims made by that company.
- The scientific community approached the new theory with a skeptical eye.
- Despite the evidence, he remained skeptical about the existence of ghosts.
- She listened to his explanation with a skeptical expression on her face.
- The journalist’s job is to approach every story with a skeptical mindset.
- The audience remained skeptical of the speaker’s extravagant claims.
- The team’s performance has left the fans skeptical about their chances of winning.
Skepticism is an important quality to have, as it can help us to avoid being fooled or taken advantage of. However, it is important to remember that skepticism can also lead to cynicism and negativity. It is important to find a balance between being skeptical and being open-minded.
If you enjoy our list of “Sentences with Skeptical,” it would mean a lot to me if you could help spread it by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on social media platforms like Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you so much!
Have you read “Another Word for Skeptical“? If so, which word do you prefer the most? Leave your answer in the comment box!
Recap of what we just learned
- Origin of “Skeptical”
- Another word for Skeptical
- Example Sentences with Skeptical
Here are some more lists for you!
- Sentences with Sketch, What is another word for Sketch?
- Sentences with Skip, What is another word for Skip?
- Sentences with Slam, What is another word for Slam?
- Sentences with Slap, What is another word for Slap?
- Sentences with Slash, What is another word for Slash?
- Sentences with Slate, What is another word for Slate?
- Sentences with Slaughter, What is another word for Slaughter?